Smoked-Turkey Aioli and Fruit Wrap
- ½ cup Curry Aioli
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cut into ¼ inch thick matchsticks
- 1 firm ripe pear (Anjou or Bosc) cut into ¼ inch thick matchsticks
- 1 medium sweet onion, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ lb. thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 2 cups thinly sliced soft-leaf lettuce
- Lightly toast tortillas, 1 at a time (about 30 seconds each side).
- Spread 2 tbsp. of Saratoga Garlic Curry Aioli on each tortilla.
- Divide lettuce, onion, apple, pear and turkey among tortillas.
- Tightly roll up tortillas and cut in half.