Mango-Curry Shrimp Salad in Wonton Cups
Servings: 36 portions
- 1 oz. (36 ea.) Phyllo dough cups
- Oil Vegetable
- ¼ to ½ cup Curry Aioli
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro, chopped fresh
- 2 ½ tsp. Lime juice, fresh
- 12 oz. Shrimp, peeled, cooked
- 2 Onions green, chopped
- 1/8 cup Currants, dried
- ½ tbsp. Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Ginger fresh, peeled, grated
- 1 lb.Mangoes, diced ¼ dice
- Phyllo dough cups
- Whisk Curry Aioli, chopped fresh herbs, lime juice, onions, currants, vinegar, ginger into medium bowl to blend.
- Stir in diced Mangoes
- Stir in shrimp. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover, chill at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Place shrimp salad in Phyllo dough shells Garnish, and serve.