Grilled Salmon Sandwich with Aioli
- 1/2 cup Saratoga Garlic Aioli
- 2 (4oz.) salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tsp. olive oil
- 4 oz. Arugula, cleaned
- 4 tsp. chopped thyme
- Loaf of good quality bakery bread
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Rub the salmon fillets with oil and thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the salmon until marked on both sides and medium doneness, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- Cut the bread into 8 (1/2 inch thick) slices. Place the bread on a sheet pan and brush with olive oil. Place the bread in the oven and cook lightly toasted, about 10 minutes.
- Spread the salmon with Aioli on 2 slices of the toasted bread. Place the salmon on 1 slice of bread. Top with a few slices of tomato. Place the arugula on top of the tomatoes. Top with the other slice of bread and cut in half diagonally.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.