Chicken Aioli Sandwich
Preparation: Active Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Saratoga Garlic Aioli: enough to spread on sandwich (your choice)
- 1 tbsp. Minced ginger
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup peanut oil
- 4 (4 oz.) chicken breasts
- 4 Focaccia rolls or any good quality round crusty sandwich roll
- Romaine lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion
- Combine the ginger, green onions and peanut oil.
- Add chicken toss to coat and marinade chicken overnight
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and roast in roasting pan until cooked through. Cut the chicken into very small thin slices.
- Slice the rolls horizontally and place on a baking sheet with the top half cut-side down and the bottom half with the cut side-up.
- Place 1 slice of provolone on the bottom half of each roll.
- Cook until the cheese is melted and the rolls are lightly toasted, about 3 minutes.
- Place ¼ of the chicken on top of the melted cheese, top with romaine lettuce, tomato and red onions.
- Spread some of the Aioli on the top half of the roll and place roll on top half of sandwich