Maybe its a controversial opinion, but we believe that if its served on a pizza crust, and if it has a sauce, its a pizza. That means just about anything can be turned into a pizza - your favorite soup, sandwich, salad, app or entree can easily be re-imagined as a pizza. And we love using Saratoga Garlic Homestead Aioli as a sauce, like we did with this BLT pizza, to add a creamy, garlicky base for some of our favorite flavors.
We also used a variety of fresh picked tomatoes, including cherry tomatoes, pear tomatoes and several heirloom varieties.
- 1 8-inch pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons Saratoga Garlic Homestead Aioli
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Spread Saratoga Garlic Homestead Aioli evenly over pizza crust
- Sprinkle bacon over crust
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, checking regularly, until crust starts to turn golden brown
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes
- Sprinkle lettuce and tomatoes over pizza, cut into slices, and serve while warm
Bonus: Add even more favor by finishing this pizza with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.